My Art Journey

Beginning    
    I loved drawing ever since I was about 4 years old. Few of my cousins were good at drawing so I immediately wanted to ask them how to draw and then teach me. I went to their house everyday and asked them to draw and teach me until I got my own sketch pad and coloring book.

Traditional Art Years


    I took inspirations from the cartoons I watched in Channel 5 every morning. those cartoons were Ben 10, Adventure Time, Jackie Chan Adventures, and more. Then I discovered anime. I immediately loved Dragon ball, Naruto, One Piece and a lot more. This was in 2011

        I then started drawing them and kept on buying coloring books of those animes. I started copying the pictures on those coloring book and then I wanted to improve my art more. So, I discovered that there were thousands of drawing tutorials on the internet especially on YouTube. I searched countless of times on how to draw specific objects, and characters. Then eventually the only thing you can see on the search history on YouTube is just "How to draw Goku", or "How to draw Ben10" and a lot more different characters.

It was when I was in the 6th Grade when I took my drawing more seriously. Because by this time was when I met my Best Friend who also loves drawing. We kept on motivating each other and showing each other our progress over the years.

Digital Art Years

    
    Then on high school me and my best friend discovered how to draw digitally. we both bought  drawing tablets so we could draw on our laptops on softwares we only thought Art YouTubers only had access of.

        I kept on using digital art since 2020 until now. I learned more about drawing digitally in the times of quarantine to keep myself busy. I learned about anatomy, color theory, and dynamic posing even though I still have much to learn on these must knows on drawing, I still keep on wanting to improve on my art until to this day. I still draw traditionally with a pen and paper but I mostly do drawing digitally now.


~My Traditional Art Drawings~


~My Digital Art Drawings~



































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY LOVE FOR MOVIES

The Maze Runner Trilogy